We are counting over 360 registered members! Here is some last-minute information for the reunion.
Will be updated when more information is available
Last update: Wednesday, June 19 10:00 am
- Map of Altstätten and the reunion grounds
- Get your name cards on arrival (See below: "Name Cards")
- Arrival by car: Park in the parking lot of the Stoss-train (see the parking lot on the map here). There is no access to the reunion grounds by private car!
- Please contact the committee if you need a special permit for access to the reunion grounds
How to get there:
- Stossbahn (train)
- Special train 10:52 am / 11:02 am / 11:18 am from the station "Altstätten Stadt" directly to the reunion grounds
- Regular Stossbahn Time table (Line Altstätten-Gais, stop "Alter Zoll", approximately 5min train ride from Altstätten)
- Time table leaving "Alter Zoll"
- The Stossbahn does not automatically stop at "Alter Zoll". A stop has to be requested by pressing the button on the train
- Shuttle bus
- A shuttle bus will be available on call (only Saturday)
- Available Saturday 10:00 am until about 11:00 pm
- By foot
- from the Stossbahn parking lot to the reunion grounds: about 1.5km, 30min, 130m height difference, via "Alte Stossstrasse"
- from the Stossbahn stop "Alter Zoll" to the reunion grounds: about 500m, 5min, mostly flat
- General rehearsal: Friday evening, 7:15pm, in the main tent of the reunion grounds
- We still need participants for the play! Just join the general rehearsal on Friday evening and we will find a space for you. Or talk to a member of the committee on Saturday by 4pm. There are silent roles as well! ;)
- You can find the reunion program here
- There will be a "Volunteer Corner" in the main tent. A plan will show your assigned tasks (where, when, with whom...)
- Please help us out! Visit the "Volunteer Corner" to take on a spontaneous task - any help is appreciated!
- You can pick up your name card on Saturday after 8.30am in front of/in the courtyard of the Prestegg house. If it rains this will probably be relocated inside the Prestegg or the museum.
- After the departure of the Stoss-train (shortly before 11am) the name card pickup location will be moved to the tent on the reunion grounds
- You can register yourself or accompanying family members at the name card pickup location on Saturday as well
- For all last-minute registrations, it is important to read the "Payment" information below.
- We still did not receive the payment from some participants. Please do not send the fee via our bank accounts after Monday, June 17. Otherwise we might not be able to verify your payment.
- If the wire transfer did not get through - or if you registered late or at the reunion - you can pay on arrival at the name card pickup location. Please bring the exact amount in cash if possible!
- The start is at about 08:30 am from the Prestegg at the name card pickup location.
- If needed, there will be two groups for the town tour.
- To make it easier to recognize the committee members
- we will wear light gray T-Shirts with a blue Naeffen-emblem
- our name cards will be printed on light yellow colored paper
Other things in the reunion tent:
- There will be a laptop computer where you can see and edit your personal details on the online-familytree.
- You can order DVDs of previous reunions